Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Thursday, July 30, 2009

That would have been nice to know LAST week!

My in laws visit every Wednesday. They come over after dinner and spend an hour or so playing with the kids. Last Wednesday we had them babysit so Ryan and I could go out. We can home and chit chatted for a bit about nothing and then they left. This past Wednesday they came over and said "oh by the way when we sat on the couch in basement last week we noticed that the dog has FLEAS"!!! Are you effing kidding me??!! You are telling me this now?! They said that they FORGOT! How the heck do you forget something like that! So today I went out and bought flea bombs for the house. We set them off before we left the house and we took the kids out to dinner and for ice cream. We only had to be out of the house for 2 hours so it wasn't too bad. I also picked up flea shampoo for the dog and he got rubbed down as well. I hope we got them all! It's just nasty nasty nasty!

2 comments:

McVal said...

My mother in law lives with us and babysat the kids during the days when I worked out of the house and they were younger.
So one day after 2 days of pure hell from my toddler, I decide to take her to the doctor to see if it's an ear infection or should I be committed? It's an ear infection. I come home and tell my mil this and she said, Oh, I thought that's what it was a couple days ago.
??? She used to be a nurse. You'd think she would have told me then instead of subjecting the kid to two days of hell... Or at least mentioned, hey - do you think Meri has an ear infection?
So... I can relate. But ick! Fleas!??

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! My MIL would make it sure that she would point it out immediately and then somehow make me feel like I had the dirtiest house in the world!! lol. Fleas are normal, but she really could have warned you when she saw them so they had no time to multiply ahahahah. Good excuse to go for dinner and icecream!! :)

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed