Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break

Last week was our spring break and it was awesome! The weather was perfect every single day. The kids and I had so much fun and were really busy all week. Monday Madison had gymnastics and we went out to lunch and then spent the afternoon playing outside. Tuesday we went to Jump Club and the kids had so much fun! It is smaller than Bounce it out but in a way there is more to do at Jump Club. At bounce it out there are about 12 bounce houses total. At Jump Club there are only 4 bounce houses but there is also a climbing/sliding apparatus and a toddler play area. The kids played for almost 2 hours at Jump Club whereas at Bounce it out I'm ready to go after about 45 minutes. JC was better suited for Cooper as well. Then we spent the rest of the day at a park near out house with my friend Renae and her daughter. Wednesday I asked Madison if she wanted to go to the museum. She wanted to go to the mall instead. She is so my daughter!! We ended up at Build a Bear and Madison made a cute pink monkey and Cooper picked out a panda. The rest of the day was spent outside. Thursday was going to be our quiet day. Cooper had a little music class but we also ended up at the bank and Home Depot for shelves for the garage. I'm tired of all the bubbles and buckets and stuff all over the garage so now everything is nice and organized! And of course the rest of the day was spent outside! And Friday we went to the zoo. This was Cooper's first time going to the zoo (not really he went last summer but he was too little). He loved it! He walked the entire zoo and kept saying more animals more animals!

Spring break was so nice and relaxing! I can't wait for summer! Last summer Cooper was so little and crawling and Madison would want to go to the park. I avoided the parks because he was crawling and eating grass and dirt and whatever else he could find! But now he is climbing the slides and playing right beside Madison and I just can't wait for a nice unscheduled relaxing summer. I bought us season passes for the water park near our house, we will also hang out at the beach and all the parks! Is it summer yet!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that I can do so much more with my kids now that they are running around and independent! I just love getting out and hitting up the parks now. Strollers are not even a necessity anymore THANK GOODNESS :) Sounds like you had a great break and I hope you enjoy this coming week as much!

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed