Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Lisha and Courtney tagged me in their "Honest Scrap" post. Thanks!! I feel so special!

The honorees are to:
A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

Here goes!

1) It took 3 years to go through nursing school. I then worked only a year and a half before I quit to stay home full time with Madison.

2) When I was a child I wanted to be a pediatrician and then when I graduated from High school I was accepted into a pre-pharmacy program.

3) Being a Mom is the hardest job in the world!

4) I hate how my belly sticks out. I look like I am 5 month pregnant still. Seriously.

5) I love to read. I wish I had more time to lay on the couch with a good book.

6) I truly enjoy being a Mom and wife.

7) When I was 16 I was in a car accident. When I was 18 they tried to sue me for millions of dollars. They got nothing.

8) I think of the baby that we lost often (I miscarried in between Madison and Cooper).

9) I don't do enough things for myself. Therefor I am EXHAUSTED!!

10) I am the obnoxious Mom at preschool that is signed up first for every activity they need help with!!!

I don't know too many bloggers. I won't retag you all. So here are a few:

Sarah
Debby
Erin

That's it! Those are all that I have to tag! (Since Courtney, Lisha and Cheryl have already done this!)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You do NOT look like you are 5 months pregnant. At all.

I wouldn't call you obnoxious. Helpful is more like it. That being said...I haven't gotten a chance to help out at all - there's no room left on the calendar!

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed