Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Priceless

Today Madison and I went to Disney on Ice. We had a great time!! It was Madison, myself, my Mom, my Sister-in-law and my nephew. Madison's favorite was Belle and I think that my favorite was Toy Story. So here is the run down.

5 Tickets $150.00 on Debit Mastercard

Lunch at Mcdonalds before the show $18.00 on Debit Mastercard

2 Programs at the show $30.00 on Debit Mastercard

A Cinderella barbie and buzz lightyear toy $32.00 on Debit Mastercard

Snacks and drinks for the show $46.00 on Debit Mastercard

The expression on Madison's face as Belle came out- PRICELESS!!

She was just in awe of Belle and didn't take her eyes off of her the entire time she was on the ice. She LOVES Belle!

(BTW- Thank goodness it wasn't MY debit card!! Thanks Mom!!!)

2 comments:

Bama Cheryl said...

I considered taking Emily for about two or three nanoseconds but then added up all the charges on the Mastercard and decided it could wait until we hit the lottery or something. Or maybe next time it's in town! Sounds like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

So fun!! I need to get my daughter to see a show like that SHE WOULD LOVE IT!!

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed