Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pet Peeve

I can't stand it when people are late or don't even bother showing up! I put a bunch of toys on Craigslist and someone called me and wanted to come at noon today. The kids and I met some friends at the Sandbox this morning and they were having a great time! I rushed them out at 11am much to Madison's dismay. She didn't want to leave and I had to get home because they were coming at noon. Well by about 1ish I figured they weren't coming! So irritating! The kids could have stayed longer and I didn't have to rush around. Stupid people.

I also can't stand when people are late. I'm not talking about a few minutes because that is understandable. If I'm not 5 minutes early than I feel like I'm late. It drives me nuts when friends show up for play dates 45 minutes late, chronically. Get it together people!

I'm done complaining!

1 comment:

Bama Cheryl said...

No wonder you and Erin get along so well. We are both of the 5-minutes-early-rush. Even in our dear Rochester, we always block a half hour to get anywhere when really most everything is 15 minutes away. It is so inconsiderate of people to just blow you off like that situation with the toys. How irritating!

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed