Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Weekend

This past weekend was great! We dropped the kids off at Grandma and Grandpa's house after naptime on Saturday and they got to spend the night there and all of Sunday as well.

Saturday after we dropped the kids off we went grocery shopping. I know not very exciting but it needed to be done. Then we went to McGregors for dinner and headed home for a movie and popcorn. We watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall and it is a movie that is horrible! Not funny at all.

Sunday Ryan left at 8am to go four wheeling. That meant that I had the entire house all to myself for the entire day!! I have been alone in my house 3 times for no more than 30 minutes since Madison was born. After he left I layed in bed and read a magazine. When I was done with that I stayed in bed and did an online infection control course so I could renew my nursing license. Again not something that I wanted to do but needed to be done. By the time I got out of bed it was 10:30am!!! I then hit the mall and spent a butt load of money but everything was clearanced! KB is going out of business so I stocked up on birthday/Christmas presents. I also went out to lunch. Then I went to Target and it was clearance heaven!! I am almost done Christmas/birthday shopping for my niece and nephews! After that I came home and cleaned out the car and then I layed on the couch and read a book until I went and picked up the kids!

Madison had so much fun that she cried all the way home because she wanted to sleep at Grandma and Grandpa's again =)

It was soooo relaxing and it was so nice to be all by myself. I am now re-energized! This weekend starts my marathon scrapbooking time. I am going this Friday night, next Friday and Saturday and the following Saturday and I am super psyched!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all deserve days like that. I keep forgetting to check out our KB toy stores....by the time I go look it will be shut down lol. Isn't the silence weird though??

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed