Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Thursday, March 5, 2009

One week ago today....

Our lives were forever changed. It is hard to believe that it has only been a week. Tim and Dawn are holding up remarkably well. As well as you can in this situation. Jeff and Sarah flew home to Hawaii and everyone is back at work. Wednesday the kids and I were back into our regular routine. Cooper has been VERY clingy the past few days. I don't leave the kids often (hardly ever) so for Ryan and I to be gone so much the past week was really difficult on the kids and Cooper hasn't wanted to let me out of his sight!

Wednesday I took the kids to Portrait Simple to get pictures taken since Madison is turning 4!! Well as you walk in there are lots of pictures on the wall and one little girl was wearing a dress that I bought a few weeks ago for Shana. Brought tears to my eyes. I have so much stuff here that I had bought for her. Toys for Christmas, her Baptism, her birthday and lots of clothes. Life sucks sometimes.

It is obviously hard for Tim and Dawn to look at a newborn and not think of all they have lost. Well a good friend of mine just had a baby 2 weeks ago. She mentioned to me today that she was thinking of bringing her new baby along to the party with her older child. And being that Shana has been gone for just one short week I had the horrible task of asking her if it would be possible to leave D at home. I feel like the WORST friend ever but I also have to consider my brother and sister in law. What would you have done people??

On a happier note Madison is very excited for her birthday party tomorrow! And she is more excited that we are leaving Sunday for "The Big Bad Wolf Water park"!! Yep that is what she is calling it!!! LMAO!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will take time I am sure for them, but you didn't do the wrong thing by asking your friend to not bring her baby. It would be SO hard to even see a new baby that early. I think you did the right thing. Happy birthday Madison, have a great party, and a great trip to the BIG BAD WOLF hehehehe Very cute!

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed