Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sesame Street

This morning was the show when Elmo Grows Up. It was OK. It wasn't as good as previous years. We have gone the past 4 years with the kids. What was great was Cooper's reaction to the show! He was so stinking cute! He was dancing in his chair and clapping. When Elmo would go backstage he would say "More More Elmo Elmo"!! He would also reach over while he was dancing and push Madison or myself until we were dancing with him! I had so much fun watching him enjoy the show. The people sitting behind him thought we was delightful as well. At intermission the lady seated diagonally behind him told me that she was watching him dance in his chair more than she was watching the show!

We actually made it through the whole show. It was an hour and a half so it's pretty impressive that Cooper sat (mostly) still for it. Madison enjoyed herself as well but the poor thing was so tired during the show! We decided it was time to leave when Cooper started taking his chewed up goldfish out of his mouth and giving them to me or wiping them on my sweater.

It was fun. If only the kid in the row behind us hadn't been kicking the seats the whole show. Grrrr!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! I haven't done anything like taht with my kids. I need to. they would love it!!

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed