Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Friday, March 27, 2009

Totally Clueless

The kids and I went up to the mall this morning. Ryan and I are going to dinner tonight and then over to one of Ryan's friends house to hang out. So I wanted to get something to wear. Well I ended up finding this adorable necklace at Penneys! It just screams springtime! And with the sale price and my coupon I only paid $8 for it!

Well after that we went to get lunch. As I was cleaning up from lunch this lady came over with her two kids and sat at our table. Which would have been fine if we weren't still standing there getting ready to leave!! Our coats and my purse were still sitting on the chair and the kids cups were still on the table. It isn't as though there weren't any empty tables. Because most of the tables were empty. I'm guessing she wanted our table since I already had the high chair there for Cooper. Apparently walking an extra 4 feet to the stack of high chairs was just too much! I proceeded to take my time getting the kids coats on and grumbling under my breath. She was actually standing there waiting because she couldn't sit down, you know because our stuff was still there!! I looked over and a lady at another table was watching and started laughing and just shook her head. What can you do? People are stupid. Here's your sign!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

That kind of stuff pisses me off. In the worst way. Idiot.

Jennifer said...

OMG that is just crazy. That stuff sends me over the edge. I might have just sat right back down for a couple of mins.

Anonymous said...

I swear people are so dumb and rude. It is like when you are heading to your car at walmart with a cart full of stuff and 3 kids and someone is stalking you. I had a car slowly follow me as I walked to my car. they sat there and waited for my spot as I unloaded 50 bags, put 3 kids in car seats, and then I slowly proceeded to get myself a piece of gum, put on my sunglasses, and dial on my phone before attempting to back out. lol. It was not like it was raining or a really close spot..people...I swear. He could have been parked, in the store, and in aisle 15 by the time I pulled out. I understand lol

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed