Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Awww fuuuccckkkk!

Courtney and Lisha suggested Jillian Michaels exercise video to tone up! Ladies it is awesome! They said if I was doing it right I would say "awww fuuucckk". One of the first things they have you do it jumping jacks. Now, I have had 2 kids my bladder doesn't function quite as good as it used to! So there I am doing jumping jacks and seriously hoping that all the bouncing doesn't make me pee my pants! I do my jumping jacks then we do the jump rope and now I am thinking "thank god it's over" and she says now do jumping jacks again!! I stop and what do you think I said "fuuuccckkkkk!!!" Then I'm laughing hysterically thinking of what you guys said! It was quite the sight to see!

The push ups were a bit difficult. I had carpal tunnel surgery on my hand in October so it hurt to put pressure on it but I powered through! I LOVED this video! I have turbo jam which are basically dance moves with kicks and punches. I have NO coordination so it didn't really feel like I was getting a work out because I couldn't get the moves right. But this.... I finished an hour ago and my legs are still seriously quivering! This is nice because it is basic old school moves that don't require coordination and I KNOW I got a good workout! I may not be able to get out of bed in the morning and or sit on the potty without it hurting!!

I made it through the grueling 20 minutes and I will be back for another ass whooping tomorrow!

Jillian and I have a love-hate relationship now. She loves to kick my butt and I hate her for it!!! But if this doesn't get me toned up nothing will!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

WOOHOO!! It kicks your ass hard, but it's awesome. I feel so different already - and I've only been doing it for 2 weeks!

I suck at push-ups. I do as many as I can and hope that Jillian doesn't crawl through my tv screen and smack me!

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!! I am so glad you are liking it!! It is so for "real" people who need an intensive quick workout. It can be done quick enough during naptime and still have time to get a 10 min shower!! :) Great job girl!


The first week I did it I could barely do 2 girly pushups. Now I am doing as many as the other girls are doing (still girly style though) but I am doing them! :) and i am bouncing a little less. I can actually feel ABS under my chub!! WOOHOOO

Courtney said...

Ok...so how are you feeling today???

Liz said...

HURTING! Every muscle in my body aches!! But I powered through and did it again today and I may die when I have to get out of bed tomorrow =) I am seriously having a hard time walking on the stairs!!!!!!!!

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed