Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Sunday, February 15, 2009

"You're a good Mom"

That is what Madison said to me on Thursday! My heart just melted into a pile of goo! I asked her why she thought I was a good Mom. She said that it was because I had gotten out the paint and paintbrushes and she was able to go to town with them! She had paint all over her hands. She literally painted her hands with the paintbrush! She also painted pictures for all the Grandparents. She was having so much fun and she kept saying over and over what a good Mom I was. It is so nice to hear that sometimes! Especially since I am the one that always has to be the mean one that says no to things!




And on to a totally different subject. Anyone have any suggestions on toning up? You know the arms, legs, BELLY! I walk on the treadmill daily which is great for keeping my weight even but it doesn't do much for toning up which is what I would really like to do. Any suggestions would be great!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those kind of comments. They make my day.

I have been doing the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels and I LOVE it. I can't say enough about this 20 minute exercise. it tones it all and has cardio as well. Check it out!!

Courtney said...

I was going to mention Jillian, too. I love it!

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed