Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ithaca is gorges!

For Christmas I got Ryan 2 tickets to go see Josh blue (from Last Comic Standing). So yesterday we dropped the kids off to my Mom and headed to Ithaca. Ryan suggested stopping at the outlets in Waterloo since we were going right by there. He needed new work boots and I wanted to stop at the Children's Place. They were having an awesome sale!! I got Cooper 9 shirts, 3 pairs of pants, 3 pairs of jammies, a hat and a tie. And Madison got 3 pairs of jammies, 4 dresses and 6 shirts all for $115!!! Ryan couldn't wait to get out of there, I had him loaded down with all the clothes!

We got into Ithaca and went to the hotel. After we checked in we headed to the restaurant in the hotel for some lunch. We were so hungry we ordered 3 different appetizers! After that I was STUFFED. We went back to the room and relaxed for a bit. After that we went to visit a friend that works at Ithaca College. He gave us a tour of the campus and it is really pretty up there.

After that we went back to the hotel to relax. We then headed out to dinner and went to the show. The show was hilarious!! Eric James and Josh Blue were both hysterical! I was laughing so hard that I was crying! We had a really great time.

I was hoping for a great night of sleep and looking forward to sleeping in. Well that didn't happen. The mattress was like a ROCK! I am used to our very comfy sleep number mattress and the mattress there definitely was not! I think I woke up about once an hour. And in addition to the rock hard mattress we were right next to the vending machines. So every time someone got ice it woke me up (why do you need ice at 3am anyways?!). Then I was awake for good at 7am. So much for a good night sleep and sleeping in! My back was killing me!!!

But all in all we really had a great time! It was nice to spend the day/night with just Ryan. As for the title of this, I just couldn't resist! On the way to Ithaca Ryan was laughing about their slogan and it was also a butt of one of the jokes last night so I just had to name it that!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed