Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Friday, February 20, 2009

Your turn!

Here is a picture of Madison at her first dentist appointment. She was very excited for this. She did a really great job of it too! She did everything that Kara asked her to do and got a clean bill for her teeth! No cavities!! Kara also said that one of her bottom teeth is loose and not to be surprised if she loses it soon! I'm not ready for my BABY too lose a tooth! After we left the dentist she said to me "I'm surprised that didn't hurt at all!!"



Here are the RULES:

1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ them ’bout it

1) Courtney
2) Supahmommy
3) Erin
4) Bama
5) Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic! I totally forgot my camera when I took Noah..errr...and I so agree with the baby teeth. I am just waiting for the day...That means they are growing up!! AH!!! Thanks for playing along!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I just nominated you for an award. Go check it out on my blog! :) You must be doing well with your exercising cuz you haven't been on blogging lately lol!

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed