Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hello terrible twos, goodbye sanity!!

Ugh! Cooper was just terrible this afternoon! He did not want to listen. They were in the tub and he kept standing up. So the millionth time I told him to sit down or he would get hurt, can you see where this is going, he fell forward and hit his mouth on the tub. Cut the inside of his lip on his teeth. Blood everywhere, him crying. So I get him out of the tub to hug him and the stinker pees all over me!! And I do mean all over me.

*The rest of the afternoon was spent with him hitting Madison. He just kept bugging her and hitting her with his flash light. I have started putting Cooper in time out. He is almost 19 months old so it doesn't really work that well. I make him stand in the corner and I stand behind him to keep him there. But he will turn and look at me with that little devil grin! Or he will do something and then run over and put himself in the corner. So he sees it as more a game right now. And then I had Madison telling me every two seconds what Cooper was doing wrong. Which was lovely. So now we have terrible twos and tattle taling.

*Both kids have had colds and typically NEVER fight or hit each other. They play very nicely together and are always hugging each other. Cooper is also getting his 2 year molars so maybe that contributed to his pita status today!

1 comment:

Bama Cheryl said...

I really think three might be worse than two. Ask Erin for her opinion (if you haven't already!). And the sicknesses just keep getting passed from one kid to the other like ping pong or badminton. Just keep breathing deeply and you'll get through it before you know it!

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed