Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ahhh....

It is finally over. The kids have opened all (well most) of their presents and everything now has a home. The Christmas decorations are put away. The baking is all done. No more wrapping presents. Now I can focus a little on myself. I can get back on the treadmill and lose the few pounds I have gained between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now Ryan and I can get back to our weekly date nights. And now I can get back to scrap booking. Cooper's book is caught up to 11 months. He is 17 months so I have a ways to go away. Madison's book is 14 month behind. I am very excited because this month I am going to 2 crops! One is a Friday night and all day Saturday and the other is an all day Saturday. I am REALLY looking forward to relaxing and working on the scrapbooks. I am also going to go shopping all by myself on New Year's Day. Check out all the great sales and stock up on the kids clothes for next year. I am looking forward to going all by my lonesome!

A side note on the shop. Ryan has cleaned out most of the shop. There are still a few really really heavy things left in there. We will hopefully know by the end of the week if the insurance company is going to rebuild (likely). And Geico was out and wrote a check for the damage to the jeep. Hopefully the shop will be back up by February and Ryan can get back to work!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hope all goes well with the shop!!

You would be so proud of me...I made scrapbooks for my Mom and MIL for Christmas. And they were awesome!! I kept thinking about how much you like to scrap...and it helped to keep me calm while I was using all the cutting thingers. Now maybe I'll finish up the Christmas cards. That way I can use them next year!!

Happy New Year!!

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed