Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Washers, dryers and Christmas trees

A few years ago I bought a big huge artificial tree. I can't stand having real trees in the house. I hate all the pine needles and the cat and the dog in the tree and knocking the stupid thing down so we went artificial. Ryan doesn't like this tree b/c it is mammoth and it is not prelit. I did not want to put the tree up because darling Cooper loves to touch everything! So Lowes was having a sale this weekend on prelit fake trees for $38. Can't beat that. We went to Lowes for this:
We also left with these!!
Ryan and I have been taking about getting a new washer and dryer. I do an INSANE amount of laundry. Madison's day is not complete unless she wears at least 3 outfits. So the laundry is out of control! I complain when I do it because it is never ending. I don't NEED a new washer and dryer but it sure would be nice! So we checked out what Lowes had and they had these on clearance plus Ryan got them to take an additional 10% off and when he paid for them a $300 mail in rebate printed out! Plus we will put the old ones on craigslist so these are practically free, sorta!! I love them! They are HUGE! I can get three baskets of laundry into one load =) My new ones don't have that stupid spindle thing in the middle and I can wash comforters and clothes don't get wrapped around it anymore. The only thing missing on these news ones is a magic fairy that will fold and put away all the damn laundry.

I am so excited about my new washer and dryer.... guess I need to get out more!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Lovely!! The tree, appliances, and Madison - all lovely!!

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed