Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My New Year's Resolution

I usually don't make New year's resolutions because I never stick to them and pretty much find them useless. But this year my resolution is to not eat so much fast food. (Ryan stop laughing!!). I am on the go all the time with the kids. We are out and about every day for school and activities. I find it so easy to zip through the drive through. I eat fast food Every.Single.Day. It certainly isn't healthy and it is very expensive. It is just convenient to eat on my way home. So then when I get home I can get the kids their lunch and while they eat I clean up and do various things. Every time we go through the drive thru Madison says "Mommy french fries aren't healthy, you shouldn't eat them. Can I have some?" and Cooper starts clapping his hands and pointing because he wants french fries also. Not a good sign. And when Madison was younger we would be driving down the street and all of a sudden I would hear "Are you eating French fries up there?!"

My kids don't even like McDonald's, other than the fries. Neither one of them likes the food there and Ryan doesn't like fast food either. Why am I cursed with the love of fast food gene??!! Maybe if I don't eat fast food every day I could lose 5 or 6 pounds, that would be awesome! So I am putting this on here as a way of holding myself responsible for no more fast food. This is my New Year's Resolution: I will not eat fast food for lunch EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

That sounds like a great resolution. Mine is to not yell as much. We'll see how that goes...

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed