Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Open mouth, insert foot!

I typically get to Madison's preschool half an hour before she needs to be picked up. This is because I have already spent two hours entertaining Cooper and am ready to pick Madison up and go home! They have a nice big family room there so parents to wait and off of that room are offices. So on Tuesday we got there at 11am. She doesn't get out until 11:30 am. Cooper is bored and running around like a mad man getting into EVERYTHING! After I got him out of the garbage can he ran over to Pastor Carl's office and pushes the door open and runs in. Now Pastor Carl is very nice and doesn't mind at all that Cooper has whipped his door open. Here is the exchange between Pastor Carl and myself.

M: Sorry about that.
PC: That's OK. I will put him to work and he can help me write my service!
M: If he helps it will just sound like blah, blah, blah, blah!
Silence and my face goes bright red!!
PC: That's how all my sermons sound anyways!! Blah,blah,blah!!
M: I back out and close the door and hope he doesn't remember me!!

So how nice is it that I have just told the Pastor that his sermons sound like blah blah blah!

Good times.

No comments:

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed