Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Thursday, December 18, 2008

We are going to Bethlehem!

This past week Madison has been getting ready at preschool to put on a Christmas story show. They got manger scenes ready and made special presents for us.

Last night we were playing with Madison's barbies. She had them in a school bus*. I asked her where the barbies were going. And she told me they were going to Bethlehem. Took me by surprise! So I asked her why they were going to Bethlehem. And she told me that they were going to find a room. I love the stuff she learns at school and then comes home with! It is way too cute.

The Christmas story was today and adorable!! Madison was a wise man and had her fingers stuck in her mouth the whole time but it was still very cute! And she is obsessed with the baby Jesus that came in her manger scene. She is carrying it around and made a bed for it!

*For Elliott's birthday we got her a barbie car and ever since Madison has been dying for a Barbie car. She rarely plays with barbies but is fixated on this car. She told her preschool class that she wants her special present from Santa to be a barbie car. I hope that Santa brings a barbie car!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Elliott LOVES that car!! She's asking Santa for two more. Why she needs two more is beyond me, but she seems to think she needs them!!

Madison looked so cute today! And she was a great wise-guy!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh I love Barbies!! And when little girls role play with them, my heart just grows bigger and bigger in my chest. I just love LOVE to watch my daughter mimic the things I say and do with her babies and dolls! Cute blog!

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed