Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby words

Madison's baby words are so cute and probably one of the things that I will miss the most as she grows up. One of my favorite words is burbie which is a burger (she already says burger correctly now). On the day that I was induced with Cooper my Father-in-law came over to watch Madison. Before we left for the hospital we had McDonald's for lunch. After we left Madison told my FIL that she had a burbie for lunch. He was so stumped by this word that he ended up looking in the garbage for the wrapper to see what the heck she was talking about! Here are her last few baby words:
My parents live in Honeoye, Madison calls it Honeyway
My brother lives in Hawaii, Madison calls is Hawaida
Pennsylvania, Madison calls it Pennsylangaga
Ariel, Madison calls it Arigel
I know that there a few others that I am forgetting. It is sad as these baby words go away because that just means my little baby is growing up way too fast!

No comments:

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed