Madison and Cooper

Madison and Cooper

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The will of a 3 1/2 year old

Madison has become very strong willed lately about her clothes and hair! She has curly/wavy hair and I hate seeing it in her eyes. So over the summer I finally broke down and got her bangs cut. Which instantly made my baby look older! She decides every morning how she is going to wear her hair. Last week she wore a pony tail everyday with a bow in it. However, on Mondays she takes gymnastics and has to wear a pony tail. So every Monday it is a battle because she has to wear her hair up. Tuesday through Sunday though she will wear her hair in a pony tail!

Her clothes. I would like to get a pin for her to wear that says "I dressed myself today!" If I pick out her clothes she refuses to wear them. Her favorite outfit is a jean jumper with a pink top and black leggings. If I get this out she WILL NOT wear it. Right now when she picks out a shirt I can usually steer her towards something with a matching bottom or vice versa.

My in-laws took Madison shopping for Christmas presents that were just from her for me, Ryan and Cooper. After she picked out the presents she told them she needed a present for herself and wanted a new dress. They went to JcPenneys and they said that Madison tried on every dress there before she would decide which one she wanted. Here it is:
She wore this to the grocery store Sunday morning. You know the day that was bitter cold and windy!? I insisted that she wear tights and a long sleeve shirt underneath! She did pick out a super cute dress though!

So for those of you Moms that we see regularly just remember that Madison dressed herself!

And the whole strong will thing is only going to get worse!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Madison - you look GORGEOUS!!

Elliott could care less what she wears. Neither could Gabriel. It's actually pretty nice.

hit
Click for hit counter code.

Background

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed